Red Deer First Aid is the largest training service provider of workplace, academic and Alberta OH&S approved first aid training classes in Red Deer. This provider has a track record of having the best instructors for all offered classes. Starting out in 2007, Red Deer has become the most popular training service provider in the area offering a wide range of courses including standard first aid, food safety training, on-line WHMIS training, private courses and re-certification programs. Trainees are able to choose from a variety of first aid training courses and classes, offered throughout the week, including on weekends. To register for a first aid training course in Red Deer, Alberta, or any other course, click the button below or use the contact details posted on this page.
Registration and Enrolment
Enrolment can be completed easily through the on-line application form below or via e-mail, telephone call, or walk-ins. Click here to visit the Red Deer First Aid website for a list of offered classes.You can also use the following contact information to contact this provider:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
- Website: www.firstaidreddeer.ca
You can also use our contact form on the bottom of the page or click the following link.
Why You Should Register with Red Deer First Aid?
Here’s the top reasons why you should register with this provider
- Unbeatable Prices
- Alberta OH&S Approved Certifications
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly and interactive Teachers
- Top notch training facilities and equipment
- Clean, well-maintained and welcoming training centres
- Flexible schedules and high volume of courses
- Available private, re-certification and on-line courses
- A one stop shop for supplies, consulting, attendant and training programs
- Free parking, nearby amenities and great access to public transit
- Easy registration that can be done via email, telephone, website, chat or in person
Take a course today and see what Red Deer First Aid has to offer.
What Courses Are Available?
The following courses are available with this provider
- Standard First Aid
- Emergency First Aid
- Childcare First Aid
- CPR level “A”
- CPR level “C”
- CPR level “HCP”
- Food Safety Certification
- WHMIS Training
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- First Responder Training
- EMR Training
To view the schedule of upcoming courses use the contact information posted above.
Did You Know?
Stones in the bladder are formed when there is high concentration of minerals in the urine. The minerals can form stone-line deposits called bladder stones. Some stones can be small enough not to cause any problems but if they become big enough to injure the bladder or block the urinary tracts (ureters, urethra), complications can arise. The most common complications are chronic bladder dysfunction because of blockage in the urethra or urinary tract infections in the urinary tract.
Enrol in a training course with Red Deer First Aid today! You’re sure to get the best training possible.